DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker, Stainless Features
- Pump driven and 15 bars. Automatically self primes;Water level indicator: Yes
- Input power is 1100 watt. Note-if pump is excessively noisy it may be caused due to empty water tank can be corrected by refilling tank
- Use pods or ground coffee with the convenient patented filter holder. Craft cappuccinos or lattes with the patented easy to use frothier
- 44 oz. and 1.3 litter removable water tank.Never install the appliance in environments where the temperature may reach 0°C (32°F) or lower (the appliance may be damaged if the water freeze
- Utilize De'Longhi's call center for customized help setting up and maintaining your machine at 1-800-322-3848
- NOTE: Refer the Manual before use which is highly recommended.
DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker, Stainless Description
Enjoy delicious espresso made your way with De’Longhi’s pump espresso and cappuccino maker. You can choose to brew ground espresso or E.S.E pods with the unique patented dual filter holder. The Sempre Crema Filter, used with two measures of ground coffee, enhances the brewing process to produce a perfect crema. The E.S.E. (Easy Serving Espresso) Filter, used with pods or one measure of ground coffee, makes espresso preparation simple and convenient. Either way the choice is yours, making your espresso truly made to order. You can enjoy espresso or cappuccino without worry with two separate thermostats that control water and steam pressure, so you can make both espresso or cappuccino at the perfect temperature. If you prefer cappuccino you’ll enjoy using the easy-to-use patented cappuccino frother, which includes a special chamber that mixes steam and milk to create a rich creamy froth achieving perfect drinks every time. Other highlights include self-priming operation to eliminate pesky start-up preparation, a unique no-drip design, so you don’t have to deal with messy cleanup and a durable, high-quality stainless steel boiler to ensure many years of delicious espresso.